Monday 19th - Sunday Nov 1st - For those on halfterm now join us at Cnaonteign Falls for a children's Halloween trail with prize. The trail includes a halloween themed activity pack all for £1
Thursday Oct 29th -
Come and explore Canonteign Falls by night, we will be opening until 8.30 pm and inviting you to join us for a night walk to Clampitt falls and around our Lily Lake which will be lit up. On our mini trail spot bats, look for pond creatures and our giant bugs by torchlight if you dare! The snack bar will be open serving yummy take away hot chocolate and hot food. Torches are a must! Normal admission prices apply and include a fun kid's torch trail activity sheet. Any admissions after 4pm will receive a free return entry anytime until Nov 1st 2020 with proof of your full price ticket. Annual ticket holders will receive free entry.
- Canonteign Falls will close at 8.30pm on Thursday 29th Oct
- The Waterfalls Walk will close at 4pm, the torch trail will take place around the Lily Lake only, for safety reasons.
- You will need a torch and children will need to be supervised at all times.
- Normal entry prices apply to those without annual membership.
- Free entry for annual ticket holders.
- The Snack Bar and cafe will be open serving refreshments.
- Tickets purchased after 4pm will qualify for a free return trip up until Nov 1st 2020 with proof of full-price ticket.
- Night time torch trail activity sheet is included in the entry price.
Sun Nov 1st – Canonteign Falls end of season 20% off everything day. 20% off entry and 20% off in the shop, café, and snack bar, so grab yourself some great end of season bargains and early Christmas presents.